Business Awards UK proudly announces the outstanding winners and finalists of the 2023 Care Awards. These remarkable organisations and individuals have displayed unwavering commitment, innovation, and exceptional leadership within the field of health and social care.
Winners of the 2023 Care Awards:
- Cornerstone Care Solutions – Best Leadership
- Crossroads Care Rotherham – Best Staff Training and Development, Best Not For Profit Care Provider
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals – Best Care Company To Work For, Best Outside Agency Liaison (Communications Team)
- Nexus Digital Technology Limited – Best Clinical Management System
- Suffolk County Council – Best Use of Technology
- A&R Priority Healthcare – Best Newcomer Home Care Provider
Finalists of the 2023 Care Awards:
- Cornerstone Care Solutions – Best Outside Agency Liaison
- Crossroads Care Rotherham – Best Outside Agency Liaison
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals – Best Leadership
- Nexus Digital Technology Limited – Best Use of Technology
- Oxvue Healthcare – Best Care Company To Work For
- Suffolk County Council – Best Clinical Management System
The 2023 Care Awards, presented by Business Awards UK, shine a spotlight on the exceptional individuals and organisations in our communities who often work tirelessly behind the scenes. Cornerstone Care Solutions and Crossroads Care Rotherham, among others, not only provide essential healthcare services but also set the standard for compassionate and professional care through their focus on leadership and staff development.
Health and social care providers are the pillars of any society, offering vital services that encompass medical care and emotional support. As we celebrate these deserving winners and finalists, we acknowledge the profound impact they have on our communities. Their dedication extends far beyond the awards; they are true everyday heroes making a meaningful difference in countless lives.